SThanksgiving break is coming to an end & I am so glad that it is done!!! THE KIDS ARE BACK AT SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!
Today was a pretty busy day, church, taking my mother-in-law down to Charlotte so she can catch her flight tomorrow & buying the kids shoes. So I was glad that I made today my "Free Day." With that said, here is my food journal entry for today:
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs w/ diced ham
Hashbrowns
Coffee
Lunch
Country Fried Steak & Eggs
Pancakes
Coffee/Water
Dinner
Pho Thi (Vietnamese Soup- Delicious!!!)
Egg Roll w/ Lettuce Wrap
Water/Cafe Su Da
Dessert
Nutty Buddy Ice Cream
One of the things that I wanted to let everyone know, was that some of the comments that I have received these past couple of days kind of got under my skin. But not in a way to chastise them, it was to chastise me. I am not doing what I should be doing to really get this ball rolling. Again, I need to really get off my duff and get going.
So with that said, I have already packed my gym bag with everything that I need. Tomorrow, I am getting the kids up and dressed, off to school and then drive straight to the YMCA to spend 30-45 minutes in the pool doing lap swimming. Talk to everyone tomorrow!!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment