Today was my free day because I was planning a Girls' Night Out. But because of the snow storm coming through it ended up being cancelled since a lot of people that aren't from the North, they aren't use to driving in the snow. So I decided to have my own "Girls Night Out" with myself- my bestie!!!
I had to go into work today, and with my free day, I cleaned my office, and got re-organized, both my desk & paperwork. It was staff meeting today during lunch, so we were working on things for the office. I decided to go to my favorite Italian restaurant and get a yummy dish & treat myself to a slice of tiramisu. Delicious!!!
The kids got out of school early for the snow storm that was coming, so I picked up the kids & came home. I played on the Wii with them, then took a nap on the couch. Then I got up and helped my hubby make dinner & for dessert it was a slice of Easy Bake yellow cake w/ chocolate frosting that my daughter made & a bowl of ice cream.
I really took advantage of my free day, and I didn't feel guilty. I am noticing that it is okay to give yourself a day to enjoy that day, both with food & fun. It is all based on not going crazy & only using that day as a reward to sticking to six (6) days of working out & watching what you eat. I have also noticed that if a lot of my free days I haven't needed to gorge on those days. It is starting to be a few time treat.
Here is my food journal entry for today:
Breakfast- 6:30 am
Egg & Cheese Croissant
Coffee
Snack- 11:00 am
Handful of Almonds
Water
Lunch- 1:00 pm
Chicken Piomentese (Chicken cutlet rolled w/ swiss cheese & red pepper)
Green Beans & Carrots
2- potato wedges
Foccacia Bread
Slice of tiramisu
Water
Dinner- 7:00 pm
Homemade Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Slice of french bread w/ garlic & parsley
Water
Dessert- 9:00 pm
Bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
small slice of chocolate cake (Easy Bake Slice)
Tomorrow is yoga day. Renee said that if the weather bad that I can do this at home. So we will see what the weather is like tomorrow if I will go to the gym or not. Talk to everyone tomorrow!!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment